BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

One could also say expressing personal concerns about...

1. 7,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    One could also say expressing personal concerns about management's ability doesn't add any value either.

Personally, I like a bit of cheering and pumping when things are going good and I'm looking forward to the week this starts going up 50%+ each day.

But I do also agree that comments like that don't provide any good basis for debate or add to the understanding of the science or it's implications and there some very well informed and substantiated posts on here which are invaluable to providing exactly that. I look forward to reading them as much as I like going back to look at Spendits chart. It's good to be made aware of potential problems and issues which will need to be overcome or mitigated, but I also think celebrating the good things and acknowledging where this can go is also very important for current holders, new holders and ultimately the success of Benitec.

If anyone has got the skill/knowledge and time to research potential future revenues and timeframes for achieving these I think most readers would really appreciate this being shared. I certainly would.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.