BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Hey Mud, much respect to you and guys like Seanl, DONMAN, and...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Mud, much respect to you and guys like Seanl, DONMAN, and others who have stuck with BLT through thick and thin. I've only been in it for a while and I realize its not easy dealing with lack of communication and other basic qualities that you'd expect from a publicly traded company. If I can offer up this thought to you and others with similar concerns. Often times, when a company gets uplisted and institutional money enters into the arena, your concerns become their concerns. If they find faults or shortcomings in regards to management, be it internal polices, the way corporate cash is being allocated, lack of communication, etc, etc. They have ways of policing and scrutinizing management and, if and when needed, having them removed altogether. Institutional money will have a lot higher standard and expectation than us. If they see a problem or problems with management, they'll clean house and put people competent enough to get the job done. However, I do wish current management the best and hope they can make it in the majors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.