BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I can only imagine how it has been for you, Mud, along with the...

1. 85 Posts.
    I can only imagine how it has been for you, Mud, along with the long term holders. I've only been on board since a certain guy with initials came from nowhere and convinced a large group of people they needed to invest in this crazy Aussie stock with billions of shares outstanding.

I did my own DD, talked to a couple medical types and decided it was worth a go as part of the "Vegas Package" of my Portfolio. Based on my experiences, investing in companies, a large part of which is the management team, I just think the current plan is too big for this team. I can see the Science getting the SP to perhaps as high as $10US, if proven, and any valuation higher than that must come from a new regime, with experience in developing pharmy's from the lab and utilizing resources for further product development and turning the company profitable in time. I have some ideas, but they are way too expensive at this point.

I realize this is clearly apples to oranges, but it would have been fun to be part of Blockbuster management (who were the #1 retailer of rented videos and games) when they heard about this start up called Netflix and even Redbox. I'm sure many of the top "brass" were in denial, even as the tide had turned and they were forced to close stores. Eventually they went bye bye. Imagine if they had one forward thinking person at the highest level of management who thought, "gee, this appears to be the future, let's start working toward building our business toward mail and streaming. Not one guy and 60,000 employees were looking for work.

Does Benitec have that guy or lady in position right now to take Benitec past the clinic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.