BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Unkown Quantity..., page-5

1. 85 Posts.
    YES! I would give you a thousand thumbs up for your analysis Mud. Given the history of "Business development" Hoyland references, do we really believe the additional $60-70M will be allocated properly and spent wisely. How exactly will these additional funds be spent, on specific programs in addition to the millions of cash on hand and where specifically do expect these programs to be in various stages of development in two years....five years etc?

I believe this expansion is beyond Peter and the current management team, based on past broken promises and everything else Hoyland references but I do hope to be proven wrong. Where exactly do they expect to be in two years when the money runs dry? It all sounds like nebulous, "pie in the sky" drivel to me. Investors, both current and future want to see a specific business plan for at least the next two years before they invest in Benitec. There are multiple reasons why the SP is languishing in obscurity and it's not just because of the exchange it's listed on.

On a side note, for current American investors, BNIKF, the old ticker is still trading while BTEBY is dead; Scottrade doesn't even acknowledge it as a live ticker anymore. What happens to those buying BNIKF shares? Has management even addressed that yet? Why is it still trading? I sent an email to Carl asking about this and a week later am still anxiously awaiting a reply from His Greatness. I better not hold my breath. People buying into BNIKF probably don't even know about the new ticker which is pretty funny actually if you think about it. Are they ever in for a 1 for 20 surprise!

For Oz investors, what happens to your BLT shares? Has this been addressed? With the exchange rate now at a multi-year low against the US$ and if your shares get rolled into the new ADR, will you also feel the pain that each share will be worth somewhere between ~75c to 80c when converted? I haven't seen this addressed, but maybe I've missed something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.