HFY 0.00% 0.9¢ hubify limited

Sorry, formatting was stuffed.. I am looking closely at United...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Sorry, formatting was stuffed..
    I am looking closely at United Networks & believe there are a lot of similarities to the sharp SKF share price turnaround (from listing in 2014 to present).
    On this basis I strongly believe we will see a turnaround in share price somewhere in the near future once the market catches onto the UNL opportunity again. There are some very clear reasons why this gap between share price and fundamental value exist. (When I say catches onto the story again I am alluding to the fact that right now basically no one is looking at the stock. And the only volume seems to be forced selling pushing the price down, in 2018 there has been just $107,000 worth of UNL traded).
    SKF floated in 2015 (mkt cap of $20m) and was backed by the likes of Bruce Gordon, Jan Cameron and others. SKF executes by signing up corporates (bricks-and-mortar venues) to deploy their mobile tech/Wi-Fi. From 2014 to 2016 the share price dropped from ~20cents to a low of ~4cents. Having a look at their revenues early on, they were sub $1m.
    Now back to United, UNL also floated at a $20m mkt cap. The difference with UNL is it commenced on the ASX with substantial revenue (over $5m of revenues in mostly white labelled voice, txt & mobile data sales). It was also well back by former Mac bank CEO Allan Moss, Soul Patts and a bunch of others.
    The UNL listing thesis was based on the premise that in fact voice, data & txt whilst is nice revenue to have, is certainly not the long game...Take a step back and look at the industry and decide is it the players who are doing traditional voice text and data or the innovators who will thrive?
    The long term game is acquiring high value, corporate customers, at a very low CAC. Then, providing innovative solutions which provide value add opportunities for the Corporate (mostly from location based services). These services will be incredibly sticky and have an enormous moat around them as other service providers simply do not offer these. It is why United has won these airline and insurance awards recently, simply because other telcos aren’t offering this and their platform is superior.
    The part of the puzzle which the market is missing - is where the company’s placing its efforts for future growth ie Wi-Fi and technology solutions for insurers and other corporates. Since IPO we’ve already seen them sign up Chubb Insurance, American express and others. The company has announced previously that these have already started to translate into new revenues. The downward share price effect has been as a result of what is literally, probably one or two shareholders, who have not been able to wait for this process to pan out. Once again only $107,000 has been traded in this calendar year and we’ve seen no change in substantial holders. In shareholder update we see that removing some of legacy costs (which have previously affected profitability) will move the company into being Cash flow positive.
    Given what we know about this company I look forward to UNL heading back to 20 cents issue price. We need to be greedy when the markets are fearful. (I don’t actually think the markets are fearful though I just think no one is looking at this gem!)
    Thanks for your time.
    Tim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.600M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3333450 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.