I'm willing to let the past be the past but I still stick by my...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I'm willing to let the past be the past but I still stick by my previous statement. You showed 3 journos, I admit that but until you've watched all the news over here I don't think you understand than nobody in the sports commentingthat I have seen is even commenting about Hayne.

I also previous said I believe Hayne would make a decent 3rd down recieving/running back, the similar style that Dunbar does for the cowboys, or lewis for the pats (used to be vereen) etc etc.

I don't think Hayne is suited to an upfront 1st/2nd down back, which requires size (both height and weight) as well as explosive power, people like eddie lacy, marshawn lynch, lagarette blount etc etc.

I'm a pats supporter so AFC I have much more knowledge than NFC. As far as I can see cinci's offense has been lining up well and Dalton has been managing to spread the ball a bit rather than just targetting Green, which is necessary or else the offense is too one sided.

Patriots came out and definitely fired from the line, but they have also had a moderate schedule so far. Bills and Steelers were more offensive wins than defensive wins. Both had too many points allowed. Jags don't really have a decent offense so once again that was an offensive win.

While I think the secondary is definitely coming together, especially the pass rush looks okay. We need to get better secondary coverage if we are going to beat teams like greenbay or denver with fast QB's. However by the looks, the next few weeks should be a good run for the pats also, with Dallas having some massive injuries (Dez and Romo) and Indy looking very flat and Luck taking way too long to throw/injured this week.

Miami and Bills both over-paid in the off-season. Stacking up 60million+ on offensive and defensive lines is ridiculous when your secondary is average at best. You're always going to have a hard time pass rushing people like TB12, A-rod who can pass in less than 2 seconds (both averaging just over 1 second to date this season), and many teams have slot-plays which can get the pass-time down also, so you need to be able to cover and rush. Bill definitely look better under tyrod taylor than they have in the last few years though.

Seattle is looking flat and now lynch is out? questionable? it could be a rough year for them also.

I watched the last few falcons games and really enjoyed Matt Ryan playing, just having a strong year and hes got a really good offensive line helping him and freeman? get yards. Dual threat offense.

My pick for Superbowl is Pats and GB atm.. but after GB choked so badly last year it could be falcons or even carolina. Carolina defense doing the hard yards atm, which usually leads to injury so shall see.

Denver defense also doing the bulk of the work this season, which will need to change also, people like Talib won't perform at such a high level for a whole season I dont think.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.