MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

...everything is still exactly the way it was since the last...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    ...everything is still exactly the way it was since the last annonucement for MAE.

So the facts announced are:

1) We are waiting to hear about the finance extension;
    i understand it to be an extension on the payment date, terms and total finance on call.

2) We are waiting for an update on either the sales/Due Diligence process of companies calculating/scrutinising the various aspects of owning us and/or our reserve in ful or in part.

Thats about it.

I wouldnt hold my breath on hearing about nor getting any insight into the Directors Options. They are a personal holding/note that is only the business of the owner.
    Chatting about possible scenarios has been good to read, but i wouldnt get my hopes up on anything beyond talking about it - ie knowing about it before it happens.

So where are we at?
    Possible sold? Possibly getting sold? Possibly going to be getting sold?

An analogy for you:
    As far as an item for sale goes, I dont think its even a possibility that we are still sitting on the shelf, that would be naive after all we have ventured into a normally fulfilling process and after all this time in the process...
    - its probably better to say that we are in the customers hands at this time in proceedings...they have taken us off the shelf if data-room accounts are accurate...
    - and whether or not they put us back on the shelf, or in a big plastic take-waway bag for themselves, remains to be announced...
    - Something will come of the process, you cant get this far down this type of process and not have something happen, i am reminded by another.

Stay true to your own research ;-)

Cheers,

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.