REF 0.00% 0.3¢ reverse corp limited

Hi BoomThanks for the tip. I've had many before this one,...

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hi Boom

Thanks for the tip. I've had many before this one, usually they had regular annual meetings and annual reports.

The Directors are still bound by much the same duties to shareholders they had when listed. I have always received copies of the annual reports and notice of AGMs.

https://legalvision.com.au/requirements-annual-general-meeting-agm/#:~:text=Under%20the%20Corporations%20Act%202001,may%20choose%20to%20do%20so.

I agree that a small minority shareholder has zero leverage which is what I meant when I said **riel will let us know our opinion is in due course

If the company you referenced has had zero contact, you should contact them (or the Registry if they have one) to ensure they have proper contact details. If they are unhelpful, ring ASIC to discuss what your rights are. I am not a lawyer so I only know what I think I know smile.png

Don't take it personally. Delisted is a bad place to be , no question. There's no open market for your shares and you have nothing to do but wait. But they mostly follow the minimum rules. I've had small unmarketable numbers of shares in newly listed vehicles turn up years after a VA or other delisting event.

Good luck with it. I think this one will be alright. Sandon are reputable. When their interests align with ours, they'll let us know. In the meantime, at least you have some company on here.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.