ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I normally do not wade into topics about people, reasons why...

1. 328 Posts.
    I normally do not wade into topics about people, reasons why they post and why the world is round...

In this case I will...

gassed has over the years posted and many people have said, in a sideways manner, ramped this stock an even in some other posts, said "does he work for the company".

gassed, much as us is a investor in the company and wants like the rest of us, to see it just work an for all involved make some money from it.

We have our uppers and downers here on ICN: I have blasted this stock as well but gassed over the years has kept me positive with this stock when at some low points when I wanted to ditch my holding, his posts just kept me chugging on... and I have from this, made a bucket load of money from it...

I will not go into it any deeper but a little bit of a positive attitude might for some of us, just give us a happier day.

For cryinbg out loud guys, this is a speckie an by this time, those of us who are in it and trade it should know this and information gathered from all sorts of places come onto this forum and it is up to us the investor just to think about who has posted it, how right has the information been before that he/she has gathered.

Nothing is surefire right when it comes to trading. Being objective is another and from this I have made big, big $$$$$ and lost also big $$$$$ due to the fact that my 'objectionably' is sometimes right and sometimes it is drastically wrong. In this game, (now I have been trading for a very, very long time as a full timer in it), shafting out the rubbish that is mostly feed to us from media/other interests that are holding different view points and angles, is 1/2 the battle of being a good trader... as well as being able to read a companies books well an just evolve with the information now that is at our fingertips with the internet. Our world has changed so much in 10 years and keeping up to these changes now that are ran by nano-trading systems and hedge funds that can kill companies, has made this old horse tired and sick.

I will listen to any information given to me and then it is up to myself to dive in deeper and not be lazy in finding out if this is true/false; not just go off and buy and pray like so many punters at a race track...

I am a blue chips only chart trader and just do sell calls over my holdings. ICN is now the only speckie holding I have and this stock is driven by news and for me, makes it difficult to trade as it is out of my real comfort zone.....

And why do you think I hold it; BPT has a stake in this drill and the management team in BPT's case are no fools and after taking ADE out for a song, it just made me think, they know more about this area then anyone else and that they just 'topped' up there position here for a 'reason'.

"Shale" I say more..... enough said....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.