ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

G'day Katok ,By your own admission you're a very experienced...

1. 36,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    G'day Katok ,

By your own admission you're a very experienced trader and investor so I'm sure you have developed the judgement skills to sort the wheat from the chaff over the years.

Of course , not everyone on here has the benefit of your experience.

That said , in your post you allude to why you still hold ICN. That is simply because of BPT's involvement.

For what it's worth , that's the same reason I continue to hold.

So to the point. When someone posts and makes a bit of a statement , it is useful to support that with some sort of reason. Doesn't matter whether people agree , it's all about sharing opinions and prompting discussion . It is a chatroom after all.

I could post " Been talking to someone at the company . Can't say too much but I reckon ICN will be $2 by Christmas , I'm buying ! ". Pretty mischievous post don't you think ?

If I supported it with something like : " provided the proposed drilling program goes ahead on time and we achieve flowrates of XYZ , similar to the tenement next door . Here are my calculations etc " , then I think the post carries weight and is a useful contribution to the forum.

Otherwise , it's just a cheeky ramp.

As for positive attitudes etc , I think an honest , robust discussion about a stock is a pretty positive thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.