ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Acorn. One factor that has been lost in this forum is trust. I...

1. 21,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2134
    Acorn. One factor that has been lost in this forum is trust. I have been a SH in ICN for over 10 years. But, my holdings now are substantially lower than when I started, as I have needed to sell over recent years to eat, after sustaining a serious illness that has forced me out of work.

My holding in ICN is very insignificant, but I still hold, as I genuinely think, as I have over recent years, that the drilling of 855 will be very successful and will consequently validate the GSA. That will be worth millions (billions) to the company.
    That is why I would hate to see people taking the short term view and judge ICN on the piddling stuff they are doing in 626 for example. 626 is chicken feed. The REAL value in ICN is 855, 170 PLUS the GSA. And just to make it even more attractive, we have an experienced partner in BPT to start the ball rolling.
    But BPT are NOT perfect. Why has their SP halved in the last few months? They would dearly LOVE to be in ICN's position with a 20+ year GSA with a major buyer!!

Sure, I have always tried to put positive spin on everything that I say and do and I still genuinely believe that my "sentiment" of LT BUY over the years will prove to be most rewarding to those that take advantage of buying at any price below what this company's SP will be re-assessed to when those factors of 855 and or 170, PLUS the GSA are considered by the market.
    But, my current "sentiment" is NONE, as we still do not have the rig for 855, Europe AND the US are in a shocking mess and there is no way that I am going to suggest anyone should be buying with so much uncertainty around.
    But, I have it on "absolute" authority that the rig is just waiting on the wharf to start its journey to 855. I found that out and I posted that the other day. I also found out that BPT are fraccing 218 and results of that should start filtering through with anns from BPT.
    I posted that too, as I genuinely believe that both are significant, as I also posted that the Kennedy's had bought over 2 million shares since April 20.
    I considere that these are very positive pieces of information and I shared it on this forum.
    But, I go back to my opening. Posting on this forum is ALL about trust with genuine people with genuine interest in the company sharing information to help each other make decisions. Sometimes that information has been sourced confidentially and the full details cannot be included as that source would immediately stop providing any information. That's where TRUST comes in.
    Sadly, trust in me has been trashed by people who have their own agendas, often much more selfish than most of us.
    That is why I stopped posting and will immediately stop again if people keep slandering my name. Eventhough it is a nom de plume, it is my "identity" on HC and is either trusted or not and I believe that I had lost that trust due to that very incorrect attack on my name.
    ALL contributions are basically opinions, nothing more nothing less, and therefore, can be equally right or wrong. It is up to the reader to determine which to accept and that's where trust is paramount.
    If anyone wants to know my "opinion" it is clearly and consistently stated on numerous past posts and I have not altered. In fact, the next 4 months are probably the most critical in this company's history.
    I believe that the "good" news will start with the departure of Rig 965, which we should be following very closely (much better being on a wharf in Houston than being in a cemetry as one of our LT posters once said.) But, we want to see it on the water and I will certainly let this forum know IF I hear anything from my very reliable source.
    The next will be BPT's results from fraccing in 218 which is now underway and those results should be released by BPT in next weeks periodical drilling report, if available, or, soon after. Watch them closely.
    The next will be the arrival of the rig, then its arrival on site on 855, culminating in the commencement of drilling.
    IF that drilling replicates what BPT has found in 218???!!!!
    I just want to be in and there when all of that happens.
    I HOPE that I am right. I'm sure that I will be judged harshly if I am not. But, the decision to buy or sell is each individual's to make and they should use their own best resources to determine that decision. Best of luck. Not too long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.