ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Proof is what is needed that this is a basin play. Until that...

1. 328 Posts.
    Proof is what is needed that this is a basin play. Until that point, this will be a Day-traders on the rader play for sometime.

Reg sounded positive in that ANN and for BPT to mention such figures (well, they own the big part of the pie), an the rate that they want to drill now (well to secure the 40%), it is in BPt's favor, not ICN's in many ways.

If this is a basin play an confirmed, ICN will be re-rated, we make a bit of cash from it all.

How much?

Well in these market conditions, being conservative is the smarter way to be. If we have a find, well, I feel we won't be worth the super high prices we all think, but it will be a lot higher then it is now an that suits me fine.

I have been with this mob enough to know the track record/conditions an to take a grain salt with what is said until proof beyond doubt is handed to the ASX.

A lot of people are going to be watching this and RJ knows this BIG time as it is his get out of jail card for free. Otherwise, he is an may still be a cooked goose at the next AGM. This could have not come at a better time for RJ and gang.

Find something this times guys and let BPT do what they are good at doing... finding gas/oil and keep your noses out of it. ICN is great at talking but at drilling, leave it to BPT...

BPT can find gas...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.