BC8 3.33% 31.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Unloved gold sector., page-48

1. 12,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    There are the two main reasons bc8 would not go into production (outside of the fundamental economics of any project) These are the same two reasons any company would not enter production.
    They are not permanent, so production would be delayed as opposed to terminated altogether. If you are a low grade deposit, i wish you well.

1-Collapse of the general market. (Why raise heavily discounted capital if the market is dead)
    2-Collapse of the gold price. (Same as above- just wait it out. If you cant fund 10g/t plus grade, then no one can fund anything in the space imo)

Covid postponed production for obvious reasons. I sometimes wonder if that wasn't a blessing in disguise when we consider what they picked up.
    Kal East made sense at US$2500 gold with $1000 margins with a fraction of the grade. They also would have needed over twice the start up capital of Paulsens. Costs have since risen of course.
    The high grade near term mines are a much less capital intensive and less risky restart imo. If you were going to finance a company, BC8 makes sense. Having two of the countries highest grade deposits is a serious bonus and de-risking for holders. The current gold price is helping us and some costs are dropping. Fuel has come right off and some Labour restraints and assay turn around times have improved. Risk is always here until its done. It just looks better than anything else i can find with this package. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $117.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.5¢ $134.1K 427.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134097 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 22439 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.