CUP 3.39% 57.0¢ count limited

Unloved no Interest, page-7

1. 1,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014
    CUP is a very quiet stock on HC. That's a good thing. No BS one way or the other.

Successive managment teams have managed make some horrendous decisions leading to major write offs and a complete lack of confidence in their expansion execution skills.

The current PE multiple and thin trade, reflect this.

No one can know whether Diverger will be the gae changer or just another oversized pill that we will have to swallow. I believe i is the former, but hey, my crystal ball broke decades ago.

I believe @Muffintop is right on the money. Large lines are being sold by ex Diverger holders who have been issued CUP scip as part of their sale consideration, like it or not.

It was and remains likely that selling pressure in the first 3 - 4 months post merger ould be huge. It has not disppointed, I had some large buys in the queue
    at 53,52 and 51 that all got fille a couplef weeks ago by someone who just wanted out. I have repleneshed them and lifted my pice waiting for the next seller to bite. If they don't I will be happier if the share price goes north, but I expect to win either way once 2025 is over and the merged unit posts a decent upscale from the meagre $3m -$6m NPAT results of the post-Covid years.

Each to their own. The CBA overhang remains the only impediment IMO to this thing being re-rated.

In the meantime, I can live with a 5% - 7% ROI. CUP was never going to be a multi - bag stock, their business is basic tax, accounting and financial planning. You know the boring stuff that just keeps ticking over year afer year.

GLTASH
    Last edited by Jack1960: 03/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $96.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.0¢ 57.0¢ $46.55K 79.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11600 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 702 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.