BCN 3.85% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

unmarketable parce-is ned kelly alive and well

1. 1,720 Posts.
    No, but wish he was, as he stole from the rich and gave to the poor, didn't he?

Freaking unbelievable, to the many share holders who don't fill out this form your shares will get confiscated for 0.003/share after you have been patiently holding for a turnaround for years.

SP pushed down by...(three guesses)... and now because of this horrendously low and manipulated SP many now own a so-called unmarketable parcel,
    and wait for it..... it costs the company too much to maintain these share holders - what tha.

Is this just the next joke to pull on the unfortunate people who once had holdings with a value of at least 1.8 cents/share if you take an approx. average SP over the last 4 years? The average value for this so called minimum quantity of 166,666 over 4 years was $3,000.00 but right now they only have a value of less than $500.00

Ha Ha, Good trick and I expect many will fall for it, (same old, same old, rinse and repeat, a re-run that smells like the last vote as I suspect many won't even bother with the form)

So it doesn't take to many skills to see what is transpiring, SP has been whittled away continuously, but on very low volumes, and the last entitlement was done at a ridiculously low price and who do you think that really did benefit the most? Well it benefited those that are holding the most shares of course, with gazillions after this forced assistance, I suspect.

Watch out is all I can say to the few who are looking for some guidance.
    Blind Freddie can see what this game plan is from miles away, your shares are being removed from you automatically UNLESS you fill in a form to keep them. It is your guess who will be buying them.

And I thought rules were made to protect people and their affairs, wrong again.

I expect it must be getting closer for the deal to be finalised,so

DO NOT be at all surprised if at some stage the sale of the Barlee mine goes ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $14.00K 551.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 391569 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 432421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.