SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

unofficial bids - sundance board, page-4

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Unofficial takeover bids have already been received in my opinion, that is pretty obvious, but i think GJ wants to go with a JV to bring this product to production as he has been quoted as saying.....

GJ came out the other day and stated something along the lines that there are companies lined up to make an offer for SDL but that it would be difficult to get the same price as Howlong offered..i hope he is referring to the original offer of 57cents...but dont you think that this indicates that he has already received some unofficial offers and they are below Howlongs offer....You would not say this if you didnt already know what those offers were..

The additional comment below makes me think that at the moment he is not entertaining the option of accepting a takeover offer less than Howlong bid....although if circumstances dictate and conditions of the bid are attractive (no strings/unconditional) we may have no choice but to accept a lower bid...to support this view i also refer you to the comment about SDL being more valuable now than when Howlong made the T/O offer....

“The Mbalam-Nabeba project has been globally recognised as an excellent asset which is financially robust and will unlock a new world-class iron-ore region in Africa. We are confident we can find a suitable partner to help us bring this project into production,” he added.

What ever Management do THEY NEED TO DO IT QUICKLY...before confidence in the stock is further eroded....We need a couple of quick positive announcements to reassure the market that things are progressing and company is moving upwards and onwards...and when they expect negotiations to be finalised...

Sure bring on some extra fire power but get the transaction done quickly.....

This is my two cents for today...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.