DYL 1.34% $1.51 deep yellow limited

unofficial jorc estimate, page-8

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Good tech comparitive info Junior, although both companies have a lot of work to do before coming online- 3+ years is a long time. Let us hope your estimate in excess of $100+ pLlb is accurate. As then most Uranium punts will win BIG in the LT.

I am a big believer in the Directors putting their money where their mouth is... Directors in BMN have not been interested... Directors in DYL are very confident of their future.

Wane, BMN is not 4x more expensive to BUY. It has less shares on issue and a lower MC, just appears more expensive per share. In fact it is better value on a fundamental basis.

In looking at both companies I think both will have great upside in the LT. The winner will depend on their proven resource bases, expertise, local knowledge, stability in the country and of course 'luck'. Takeover offers, no accidents, hit bigger and better resource bases, etc...

For my money you must give DYL a premium in the ST for huge buys from Directors. Plus the greater experience and expertise. So if the Jorc comes in at over 120Mt and I was only to choose one then it will be DYL. If under I may sway the other or diversify in Uranium plays, as u have Junior.

No doubt in my mind that chart wise DYL has been holding and awaiting the jorc. ST getting out and LT accumulating. More ST upside to DYL was proven jorc, if over 100Mt, especially over 120Mt.

LT both DYL and BMN have huge upside potential as we get closer to production. Plus Uranium prices go UP...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.