FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Hi Everyone, my courier pidgeon has landed and here's what he...

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hi Everyone, my courier pidgeon has landed and here's what he told me.

The Rig was waiting for parts to be sent out from Houston for the BOP, a whole new wellhead connector, which was the part that caused the BOP to get stuck on the well and stopped the rig from unlatching for a few days, (it is probably there by now), they were also having problems with the control systems on the BOP. And have been unable to recreate the problem during maintenance fault finding.
    Conoco and Chevron have both got people there trying to get things going again.

A guy fell 20' to the deck during the week, around wednesday or thursday and broke one maybe two wrists, he was medivaced off the rig.

I believe if the rig hits downtime of 45 days they then wil loose the contract, you can bet they are stressing and going hard to get things back on track.. It's not the first rig from Transocean to loose a contract or not be resigned in and around this region lately.

There seems to be heaps going on with the rig, and its happenings and I believe we all should have been told a lot more than we have up till now!!! I am posting this, believing all I've heard in the last two days. However until the company tells us otherwise or confirms what I've heard it's all still heresay isn't it?

Afraid its not good news folks, and again I stress it aint gospel, however I'm getting very nervous, and a bit pissed off. Seems some pretty serious stuff is going on yet we're all sitting here in the dark,doesn't seem right to me????

johnnpaull

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.