RNE 33.3% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

unprecedented progress, page-9

1. 1,843 Posts.
    With the liklihood of success increasing, I can practically feel the zing of those 3.6 million MWh produced annually at the 500MW capacity stage (assuming 10% downtime).

From that $5/MWh will go towards operational costs, and the rest can be spent on reducing the debts from construction, which could start anywhere in the region up to $2.5B (chamber of commerce has estimated that companies in SA alone will be spending $25B on infrastructure for current projects in development; http://roxbydowns.yourguide.com.au/news/local/
    general/power-costs-unknown/1216758.html).

Depending on future prices in the NEM, annual revenue will be in the region of $0.2B per annum. The structue of equity and debt in this project is impossible to predict (fingers crossed for low interest government loan), but you can see that once intitial capex is paid off, the geothermal model is outstandingly profitable, and virtually perfect for high yield dividends. Further expansion will be extremely likely if the flow rates can be sustained and thermal depletion does not advance significantly faster than current models predict.

Every banker, insto, fund manager and their dog is going to want part of this project. They ain't getting mine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $9.546K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12710161 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 51042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.