CCM 0.00% 6.6¢ cadoux limited

Unprecendented Response $$$$$, page-7

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    We all know Roly has always been quite guarded and conservative with his commentary but with each of his most recent interviews he has become more and more bullish with his comments and particularly his body language. This last cap raise to larger investors and sophs was obviously sold to them with the undertaking that some of these coming announcements are imminent and company making.
    Roly clearly makes it sound like the European offtake is effectively a done deal - just waiting on paperwork to be signed.
    And the more he talks about Alcoa, the more it also just sounds like a formality and a matter of time. I'm guessing by the end of January. One thing that a few people on here have mentioned but the market doesn't seem to respond yet, is that I expect the Alcoa JV announcement to be coupled with a significant improvements to the already compelling DFS, which I believe will include at least a doubling of projected output at improved CAPEX/OPEX. The resultant impact on the bottom line will be huge and the involvement of Alcoa will pretty much eliminate any risk of it not get to production.
    I topped up another large parcel yesterday and am getting set for a significant rerate on this share price over the next couple of months.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.