I have an even better idea, but it is based on science and...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I have an even better idea, but it is based on science and requires Australia to break "human rights" laws. So it is a fact that with each new action you take, a new pathway is created in the brain through ion channels that are associated with the release of hormones and neurotransmitters. We know these neuronal circuits that are created with each new experience, are NEVER totally gone. They lay dormant if that person doesn't do that particular motor activity for a long time.

This is why I do not believe in rehabilitation for people who commit crimes such as unprovoked random attacks (from punches to murder etc), home invasions, rape and pedophilia. They have those circuits, thus it is easier for them to execute that motor task again in comparison to someone who has never done that particular crime, even after this modern social bullshit concept known as "rehabilitation" for violent criminals and rapists is completed.

Therefore I think it is best to put in place legislation where there is a 2-strike rule of some sort. Keep the same laws, but if that person commits one of those crimes outlined one more time, after the first offence and "rehab", then they will either 1) be deported back to their country of origin as far back as can be traced OR 2) if deportation is not possible, indefinite detention until either death or a viable country is found. Make them work in detention as well, done.

If I was ever in politics I promise you I would attempt my utmost to get laws like this passed. In fact I think now with COVID and lockdowns and all this other border/international bullshit is actually the best time to pass something like this and just cleaning up our society.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.