ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

unravelling the greenland minerals' web, page-11

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I find it rather amusing too barry (your sig), but it's starting to look a bit sad now!! lol...

Lory, yes, a search reveals a user name jeremy_whybrow (dash might be wrong, this is off the top of my head) and user name rod both suspended at one stage for multinics, so rod presumably used jeremy's nic from the office computer at some stage, then after calling posters clowns he registered for a tick and became mcillree and sounded like a new poster.

It was pretty simple detective work!!

Re brizee - who cares, he/she has made some great posts, and just remember there are thousands of people reading Hot Copper who probably never post, or only make a once in a blue moon post.
    The question isn't why does brizee come out of hte closet now, but why is GGG being investigated to this extent by journalists etc? Where there's smoke there's fire is hte saying.

It's absolutely fascinating, and I admire anyone who tries to clean up the ASX Directors who think they can just mine shareholders. (Not saying tha'ts happening with GGG - that's a general ASX comment)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.