MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

unrealistic reaction to mmx, page-13

1. 35 Posts.
    Lukesara, I'm glad you read my post as it was intended for blokes like you. Don't know about getting burn't, all I know is I used to fall in love with stocks with good fundamentals then try to justify them while their price continued down (sound familiar) and lost money, but then I became more ruthless and have made money for years now. Pasminco also had good assets and lots of people continued to sing it's praises as it (and it's dud hedge book) headed to oblivion (there's now a company called Zinifex with the same assets the world needs). All I was trying to do was let any new traders realise that listening to unsubstantiated crap and falling in love with a stock is futile. As for anyone with losses on MMX I sympathize as I know what you you are going through. The market and this stock look way oversold so hopefully they'll be a healthy bounce soon. Problem for those that have held from the highs is their reference to these highs. Hopefully you can trade it as if you'd bought it today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.