SHE 0.00% 0.7¢ stonehorse energy limited

Unreasonable good financials projected for Stonehorse Energy, page-22

1. 2,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Stonehorse energy (SHE) has and is continuing its very fast rate of return on Investment since the reverse IPO of NIO a few years ago.
    Stonehorse has now found a solution to its problem of rapid accumulation of cash by exploring investments current and and executing them as exemplified by its current drilling of a well JV with Certus and very high return on the Proton loans in addition to the revenue streams of current pumping wells.
    With all this going for it is still currently numerically the most undervalued stock on the ASX exhibiting as profitable with a negative enterprise value... and that is after just forking 2.8 million for a Net working interesting in a well and that was again after making loans to Proton energy.
    I hope stone horse falls so i can take a large chunk before the 6 monthly announcements reporting that massive increase in earnings again.
    Table for Cash+Recent income + BRK etc shares AUD$Per Share AUD$
    1SHE Share price (1)0.016
    2NumberStonehorse energy shares (2)684,435,083
    3SHE Market Cap =(3)=(1)*(2)10,950,9610.016
    4SHE Revenue for 3 months485,000
    5SHE Estimated Income 0 1/6/2023 topost(today) (4)313,589
    6SHE Estimated cash in bank (5)= (4)+(3)11,264,5500.0165
    7SHE cash Equivalents Estimate Cash + BRK shares (6)11,264,5500.0165
    8Liquid assets (Cash+BRK)12,052,0500.0176
    9Enterprise Value( lower the better)=(3)-(7)-1,101,089
    10Assume Proton loans repayments pay operating expenses83,732
    11Appearscertus pre-paid in last Q4, so factored in

The company is currently oozing money money.
    Crude oil is up 0.43% in one day.
    Brent is up 0.33% in one day
    Natural gas slightly up 0.1in one day.
    Most products sold today have plastic or organic chemistry based components in, i.e. mostly derived from oil.
    i.e. half of chemistry is organic, a large component involves oil.

Roads have bitumen,
    Lithium batteries have plastic coatings, Fertilizer is made from oil and gas .
    Coal is being phased out, can countries really survive on solar and wind alone.
    2 years a Cambridge professor emeritus said it was not possible to replace oil and gas with with solar or wind power..no matter how much you spent, just look at how much of the Suns radiation falls on per meter of land at a angle after passing through the atmosphere and then work out how many solar panels you would need to build and then how many you would need to replace every 15 years.
    And when the half of the world realizes this, those who invested in oil and gas will wonder why it took them so long to realize the obvious.
    And how expensive are arrays of lithium batteries and how long do they last !.
    Electric cars will increase the demands on energy production facilities...not decrease it.
    Caveats
    These views in the post are my personal views, do your own research ,..maybe get out a calculator and do some calculations .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.