SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Unreasonable good financials projected for Stonehorse Energy, page-29

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

A similar question was asked of David on the Investment Hub ?

Questions 7)

SHE has sustained tremendous growth

in revenue and cash accretion over the last few yearsto such an extent that its liquid assets exceeded its market cap!

SHE fair value does not seem to have been reflected inthe current share price meaning that SHEappears substantially undervalued even going so far as appearing the mostundervalued profitable entity on the ASX this year.

Questions 8)

Are there any action SHEboard intends to do to address the imbalance? Such that Investors can be rewardedfor the long term patience and placing trust in the board of SHE.

David replied to the Questions with:

Q7. Not sure aboutbeing the "most undervalued profitable entity on the ASX" but definitely agree with the sentiment!

Q8. Yes, we are especially focused in getting the Canada growthstory out, We have established high quality technicaland commercial capabilityin-country and we are expecting futureproducion results to be reflected in the share price and the company market capitalization.

I guess this means David is focusing on increasing the Earnings of the company that in his view will increase the Market capitalization of Stonehorse Energy by the theory that Market will factor in a P/E ratio and will see growth in earnings.

I believe he can raise the market cap sooner if he did do regular announcements of His and Stonehorse ‘s success’s thus testing holders patience less.

Lets hope he is not posting announcements as he is so busy investigating and filtering out high quality investments ,

Certainly looked that way with the recent Certus and proton activity.

To be honest seeing the share price going down does not cause me any pain as I will probably buy more once we have confirmation of the high flow rates from Certus and the price drops J.
    If it was not such an absurdly low price to begin along with fantastic growth i would not have brought into SHE, So i am waiting till the market slowly shifts..maybe as David said with visibility of increased earnings.

Last edited by Value4983843: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4779449 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 10833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.