NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nuh has been shorted on & off for months now and frequently when...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    nuh has been shorted on & off for months now and frequently when its just had a very positive ann. To short one has to collude with others to make a good stock fall. So legal precedent has in fact been set by the #asx itself!

There must be couple of thousand small retail investors in nuh. If they all got together at certain allocated time to sell and buy back in at such such a point -stock up. And with time increasing amounts of retail investors will want to play the game.

Which may go like this....someone writes on HC how -"On Monday the 1st at 10am I'm going to shop to get milk for my baby. Wont be back til 2pm" [code for sell stocks at 10am monday, PEOPLE DO NOT BUY BACK IN UNTIL IT GOES DOWN TO 2CENTS OR LOWER!]
    the maths smarts at nuh will have already done their calcs on how much the stock will likely to fall if a certain amount of investors sell their stocks at a specified point in time.

-after a time people will chance the3 rewards on offer some wont but hey thats okay stock will come back up again for them until they feel confident enuf of going into such activity whenever they see the little code words on hotcoppr. Others will buy back in sooner but most will likely do what the collective is doing until most decide to trust over time until eventually whole masses of folks get the message and pour in to nuh to do same.

-eventually who cares whether nuhheara sell a million iq buds or just one of the damn things. It wont matter. But those who get in initially will like in a pyramid scheme compound their holdings/wealth. The potential is endless.
    Last edited by gregorius: 21/04/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.