UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I wonder if this loan was the source of those funds that AS...

1. 8,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2889
    I wonder if this loan was the source of those funds that AS found to cure that cash shortage/default issue that UNS had not so long ago?

this sort of financial complexity is so bloody complicated.
    these loans and dealings of AS is probably just a mini version of the loan and funding complexity which must certainly afflict UNS.

I think in US you could borrow money from a cat or dog, to fund a packet of dog biscuits. There seems to be funding available for just about anything.

But the corollary of that is that it comes with such complexity.

And these arrangements are simply as a result of the desperation of the borrowers. Nothing surer.

And I will guarantee that it is the funding/security/complexity which is delaying the resolution of UNS' re-generation.

Have a look back at some of the funding/equity/loan arrangements for UNS that they published. I started reading some of them and I got a headache!
    The problem is, that EACH funder/equity provider/banker/lender/dog trainer all want their cut.
    In any re-generation proposal EACH of those parties must be made satisfied.
    SO EACH party will need to dealt with as to repayment of funds, security, interest costs, upside issues, security, pecking-order (ie liquidation pecking order), legal issues, probably Govt regulation issues re health stuff, etc plus all will want to do sort level of new Due diligence etc. Each party will have their own legals working on it, all putting in their two-bobs worth.

Sort it will be a nightmare for MS and UNS to navigate!

So I guess we cannot be surprised if we don't get some sort of resolution before y/e.
    I guess we would get an update, but just maybe not a formal result?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.