UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

We are totally in the hands of people outside the company. We...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    We are totally in the hands of people outside the company. We all know that now and what a terrible situation to be in. Was it intentional I dont know ( a lot of resons why this would not be the case and only a view that would give any sense as to why the company was put in this postion) however we are where we are.
    I am not sure of others opinion but I believe the products are great. The delays in commercialization I did not see coming however I am not in the business however I thought those employed in Unilife would be very aware as to possible delays and this should all have been budgeted for. I do have a concern that their may not be multiple bidders on various product and so the firesale may not give us a true value. If we have developed products solely for specific customers may hope to deal with our liquidators rahter than us but that does involve a risk to them. If they were to buy now to avoid competion then perhaps we may do ok but keeping AS in charge as of the Sanof contract may not please other pharmas so its a delicate situation. i really believe AS is the key as well as other top management. If they are swept aside then I believe the growth will be ongoing rather than a band aid for our current solution and then we will be paying for the same mismanagement down the road.
    What we need is transparency, not more money spent on R and D unless funded by customers, commercialization of deals so we have money coming through the door and a focus on shareholders rather than strangling us and basically risking all to try and become a massive market leader before we can crawl. Dont know any company that has promised so much and delivered so little. There are probably many examples but I am glad I have never heard of them as this one has ruined me emotionally physically and financially. Good luck to all and I hope that AS and Ramin realize this is not a game of monopoly you are ruining peoples lives and if your performancing is destroying the Unilife team please get substituted. The fans have had enough and we are all started to BOO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.