UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

UNS Chart

1. 14,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Volume Wave shows the sorry story here of professional money taking retail shareholders for a ride. It's pretty disgusting viewing to be honest:

UNS Jan 2011 - Jan 2014, we can see the pro action - they pushed price down on low volume (small red waves) and then accumulated from fed up retail shareholders at the bottom in that large red wave.  This is normal for the professionals who like a stock and are preparing to mark up the stock to offload at higher prices.

26-09-2015 2-25-21 PM.png

Now since Jan 2014, the waves have become very bearish since those same professional groups offloaded.  This has been a pure distribution manoeuvre. Look at the volume on the upwaves (aqua) compared to the down waves (red). There just hasn't been any buying. The professionals have pumped price on low volume to enable them to offload stock on each counter trend move  I would suspect that those behind the positive broker reports have been behind this move.
    26-09-2015 2-18-43 PM.png

Remember, since Jan 2014 until recently, Nasdaq healthcare stocks had been in a raging bull-market. The FX rate should have made UNS outperform. But alas it has been the complete opposite.

I suspect that they became aware of  certain non-public information that made them become uber-bearish on this stock.

All IMO
    Last edited by DrSeuss: 26/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.