UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

uns- no deal, page-47

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Similar thinking here but Amgen don't need to make UNS flush with cash in one whack. Its easier on their cash flow if they drip feed required funding into UNS.

Also i dont see their motivation as making UNS profitable. Their motivation is to secure a pipeline of devices cheaply and in instances perhaps exclude others. If-when UNS starts turning a profit it is of little consequence to Amgen....are they going to pay Amfem a dividend? Are they going to spin off their holding for a profit? Hardly a core interest to Amgen

Possibly when the timing is right but their stake is about securing cheap devices and getting very good return on any loans.

IMHO UNS still has to kick into production and start banking small increase in % sales for 3+ quarters in a row and do the heavy lifting for us general holders to see a good solid rise in SP.

The only kicker re Amgen is fingers crossed the do a Hikma and immediately move a few drugs to Unifill. Even better they shaft Abbvie by putting Enbrel in Unifill and Lisa and use their ability to dource their devices cheaper than Abbvie for Humira.

Getting Enbrel and Humira in Unifill...that i can see being a cause for market cap going ballistic simply because of market placement more than outright sales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.