UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

uns- no deal, page-54

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    As usual your informed post helps modify my bullish LT sentiment and are worth gold. I was blessed in my ntc holding to have a poster very similar to you, that is conservative, more industry knowledge than all other shareholders, and willing to share opinions based on that knowledge. I've held for over 2.5 years and you're at the top pf the dozen or so posters that make me click to see whats expressed. Naish was on that list but due his response i'm putting him on ignore till his next post.

I still believe Amgen will want uns to have a strong r&d program, and first dibs at what that produces, and influence on it.
    I believe they will see uns as a potential source of recurring revenue in the same vein as one of their drugs. Yes they want cheap devices, and they will get them, but they can get a direct financial return also. Cake and cream.
    Your post, and subsequent posts from others, indicate a new possible motivation for amgens potential deal, and some polarizing in viewpoints. The deal itself will indicate where between these varied points their intent actually lies, and we all rethink our investment accordingly.

It has been a difficult investment. For you longer term holders I suspect epic is apt description.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.