UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

"UNS" on ASX is "UNSDA" to 23rd May due RS, page-19

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Very good questions IndiJo, and yeah of course you're right about the price sensitivity, esp for high turnover disposable devices.

I'm no expert with these gadgets but googled "smart watches" and can see some bluetooth 3.0 enabled ones are now as low as AU$11.27 US$8.34 (eg. Flash Sale Price 165 Pieces left). Other prices showing AU$16 , and AU$20-40. I was surprised but these prices are getting into that "disposable" range, though cheap Chinese watches may also have some QC problems (ie poor rechargeable battery life) . . I keep seeing the cheap solar ones now for
    Naturally our devices would be "industry leading" safe and robust for their medical application, but I thought would be simpler than a smart watch (which has all those multi functions and touch screen), relying on the app in the "really" smart device (phone / tablet) to have the plethora of smart features (timing, monitoring, networking to the data cloud etc) - so, perhaps not out of the game for a device that provides a few days use for an expensive critical drug therapy.

The reusable AI can be probably be more effective as a smart device, since it can use the cheaper change over drug/sharps component while keeping the smart shell. (which unlike a WI doesn't have to be re-stuck with some fresh adhesive every few days - though they're probably working on that too . . ?). With the longer lasting smart units perhaps they could have the smarts to a higher non-disposable level? Memory / character display / audio / lights etc. ?

I also was thinking Imperium might need to be (if not already), responding to some further developmental improvements perhaps similar to Medtronics Continuous Glucose Monitoring though I haven't researched it - seems to make sense though, to keep up with that space.

C'monUnilife - you can do it !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.