UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Uns ....pathetic, page-29

1. 21 Posts.
    No reception today for me in the bush,UNI nas looked good early this morning 3am,20% green,
    UNS ASX .235 ,and 7million shares traded ?????? no change....
    l just turned on my Ypad, and here we go again,UNS has long been used as a means to make coin,by all sorts.
    l quite expected that Uns would stay flat........ it's kept flat so that the top end can buy cheap shares off the disheartened !! How about the announcement that Amgen wanna go to bed with little old Unilife,and basically we keep our existing customers,which we can build our relationships with,and we can take on new customers.
    Hey we all know,that we been kept in the dak and treated like mushrooms.A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT IS A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT. Also Mr Allan Shortall could not give a rodents rectum about posters and their precious feelings,He has.set this company to succeed ,that's BUSINESS,.Hastings and Sellers now two fellas that jumped ship to build Unilife,HAHA These two gentlemen both were on a Queen Mary and along comes Big Al in his flash little speed boat and boom he's got them on ?why?why?why?
    Pretty soon it's all gonna make sense !!
    Kind regards Trumpz Are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.