UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Uns ....pathetic, page-31

1. 1,301 Posts.
    Agree Christopher's... Think of it like this...

When $15m exclusivity payment was paid by Amgen, sp ran to 40c with no certainty of a deal and a doom and gloom scenario if the deal fell over. Essentially, as and unilife would likely have closed the doors.

Fast forward to last night and we have CONFIRMATION that a deal worth up to 90 MILLION has been agreed. The heart beat of UNILIFE is back, as lives to fight another day and we have the BIGGEST PHARMA with a market cap of 112BILLION, yes I'll say it for the million and first time BIGGEST PHARMA in AMGEN alongside us in this war.

Your everyday investors will take time to digest this Ann, although the seasoned veterans know that Amgen aren't here for small returns. They want it all, The products the BIG DOLLARS and everything else they can get their hands on.

Blows my mind that there are some on HC that are down ramping when they know best, the money invested by Amgen will not be wasted. They are the big boys, the rulers and soon enough as the doctor has pointed out the whole way through.. This sp will rise.

Even last nights action on Unis surprised me... The pre market reached $1.50... This is primed for a pop and scramble at anypoint of time. Could it be tonight in the us? Time will tell

This ain't advice, it's my opinion so do your own research.

The fresh
    Last edited by TheFresh: 23/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.