UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Pathetic? I don't really care what some other ppl think, I have...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Pathetic? I don't really care what some other ppl think, I have got what I expected from an ANN, for me it is great ANN, I am newbie and I have ever heard of UNS since 4th of Jan, first their products blow my my mind off,and I was thinking, this is going to change the user experience in the Pham world the way just like the Apple apps have changed smart phone world.

After hours and hours googling, my conclusion was, for UNS to success, it must partnering with world class Phamer like Amgen, but that partner must committed to the future long term cooperation not like the some others in the previous, which exactly Amgen showed that commitment.

From my research before the ANN, I thought that if UNS can make a long term partnering deal with Amgen, that would lead Unilife and expand its footprint worldwide, it will be a WIN WIN, and I got what I expected let along more deal with others will follow.

Therefore that believe lead me bought my first UNS share on 5th Jan at 24, then again at 20, at 16, after second extension at 22, if I have more cash I would bought today too, Guys and Gals! I think Unilife have never in a better position than this in its life time, certainly better than a year ago anyone disagree? if UNS was at $1 a year ago, how would you value it now?
    Above is all IMO, I don't really care anyone up or down ramping, I don't even care if UNIS goes up to $2 on Nasdaq and then tomorrow ASX down to 20c, I only care if my post get 30 plus thumb up like Brian and Write or not.

Thank you for your time if you read all!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.