UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Uns, page-3

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    boris...I will congratulate you on selling! Not SAYING it was for everyone or right/wrong. But at least by getting out of the way of your own holding you can now buy 25-35% more shares with the same money. If you are going to try and crawl back even then getting back in is at least an option.

Plus it's a lot easier to accept the way things play out when you backed your own judgement vs innuendo and rumour/opinion on HC.

I had 17c as "time to re-visit whatever the hell UNS is doing". I resisted being swayed by all the "I love these buying opportunities" talk that we have read from the 40s thru to the 20s. And here we are at 18c.

At 17c I think even if the company gets screwed with an offer of 1.5 x 30 day average then that is still putting us back to the 25-30c range. Sure the 30 day average could drop lower but I assume whatever happens will be formalised in the month of Nov so the risk of the SP trading lower and lower and pushing the 30day average south is pretty low.

It seems the company will bring something to the table in the next 4 or so weeks. IMO the problem with UNS isn't the delivery of news its their expectations about how the market will receive the latest "company making news". It seems (my guesstimate) that the recent Imperium news was expected to start the march back to $1 leading up to Xmas and allow them to tick over using the ATM as perhaps Abbvie come on line and they started to ship more meaningful Unifill volumes and wearables for trials next year.

So lets say somebody gets 100million shares at whatever SP ... frankly I doubt the market will even really care about that news!!!! Massive dilution and a single years worth of CAPEX/OPEX doesn't mean anything in the medium term. They are still not earning near enough from the missing up fronts with deal signings. Device customisation. And lump revenue from shipments.

If the partner and 100million comes in and that cash takes us through to profitability with no future needs for external funding then ok; I am optimistic that a re-rate may be on the cards.

But, really this could just be  a messy cap raise as 100 million or whatever shares to a "partner".  UNS need to show that 2015 has had its challenges and 2016 will be different and will bring +60million in the door. Give us qtrly numbers as guidance and pocket the money and get back on track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.