DSH 0.00% 35.5¢ dshe holdings limited

I think the stock values they are referring to are book value....

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think the stock values they are referring to are book value. When sold they will not fully recover this value.

If the fixtures and fittings have any standalone value they will be stripped out of the store and sold separately. Landlords will be left with claims for make-good, lost rent during the closure period and potentially claims for lost rent if a new lease provides for a lower rate of rent than the existing DSH leases. This will significantly boost the unsecured creditor claims.

The cash all goes to the bank - it would be in the overdraft account providing the banks with the highest level of security over these funds.

Your figures also don't account for the significant insolvency and legal professional fees which would have been incurred on this matter so far and ongoing (i.e. I suspect it will go into 8 figures easily).

I write this having dealt with similar insolvency engagements before. Punishment - with all due respect - it is time to accept the fact your DSH shareholding is worth nothing and move on (i.e. stop posting largely hair-brain ideas for 'saving' DSH, it is not going to happen).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.