WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Unsolicited e-mail, page-5

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Dear Fellow White Rock Minerals (ASX: WRM) Shareholder, My name is Dr. Simon Cichello (Ph.D.). I am an investor in WRM. It is an exciting time for WRM with production now announced at Morning Star Mine in Victoria being one of the highest quality ore producers in Australia (see attached). I believe in the company, and hence why I want to buy up to another 1,500,000 shares and or options. There are not enough shares for sale on market hence why I am reaching out to you. Parcels for sale need to be > 30,000 shares and 1,000,000 options to justify my brokerage and admin costs. Due to off market acquisition costs of $50 per transaction with CommSec, I am willing to offer a 7.7% discount to the 5 days market average for a consideration of 8.6 cents a share and 0.003 cents per option (WRMBO). Even if you do not want to sell, by all means stay in touch as a few shareholders. Lastly, for those interested in gold investment in general, I subscribe to a free weekly report (global publication). Let me know if you want to receive it, it is a private group only and published from leading researchers in the precious metals markets. Thank-you and have a wonderful day, Simon 0412XXXXXX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.