AEV 25.0% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Hi Pencilin,I couldn't agree with you more, especially on the LT...

1. 148 Posts.
    Hi Pencilin,

I couldn't agree with you more, especially on the LT bit. Following is another article which highlights the potential unrest that Morocco may well face above & beyond what they've experienced to date. Goodness knows where rock & phosphate product prices will go if Morocco goes off-line. In my mind it's not a question of IF but WHEN - though I hasten to add it might be some months or years down the track. Equally it might be much sooner. Too many unhappy campers in Morocco, let alone Western Sahara, for the people not to revolt at some point & then look out for opportunistic action by radical elements with their own agenda:

"Coup possible in Morocco, Saudi Arabia too

Hebrew University political scientists find that in countries where citizens' democratic aspirations are unfulfilled, they are more likely to try to undermine government stability
    Tomer Velmer
    Published: 02.02.11, 08:17 / Israel News

.... According to the data, civilian coups are expected soon in Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Belarus and even China. In Jordan, Algeria and Malaysia, however, the findings point to a "positive democratic gap" and a coup is unlikely."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4022667,00.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.97K 2.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11833021 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9011419 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.