Mostly by the Saudis...... True....My wife is actually - don't...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Mostly by the Saudis......
    True....My wife is actually - don't tell anyone LOL....two years older than me....and looks at least ten years younger - and I look ten years younger than I am because I eat her food, and other Asian (most often Japanese) foods.....Yes, there are few things better than their diet, maybe nothing better.....I can hardly wait to have a decent dish of sea urchin again......You have no idea, how good it is.....and Korean food....LOL....I dream about it is so wonderful.....There is a little tiny place in downtown Perth we love to eat at....Full lunch with drinks about $15.....and that includes half a dozen side dishes as is Korean custom.....LOL....Australians eat sh!t and wonder why they are obese....and wonder why their wife can't cook anything worth eating....and wonder why they have to run off to the fast food dump to get dinner.....

I personally, can whip up a Korean main course in quantity in 20 minutes that you will remember for the rest of your life....I know it.....and have converts waiting for me to do it again.....Which may be tomorrow evening due to flight times......Dae? Arasso? (sounds like ah-so doesn't it and almost means the same thing....suggest it was the Japanese influence from the early 19th century)... It has been fun but have some Korean TV to watch.....'While your were sleeping' and it is very very good.....
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.