Unsuitable 'blanket statement' title now moderated., page-134

1. 9,046 Posts.
    I didn't marry a negro....truth is I don't find them in general attractive - although I have had friends who did marry negros, as in black africans - but i need to qualify that a little as they all married Ethiopian women who were obviously exhibiting some inter-breeding with their Italian colonists....and looked quite....fetching....They didn't look like they fell out of trees, nor acted like it....Oh, and the food was quite good too....

And LOL....Do I regard Asians as inferior? Absolutely not. I do regard you as inferior to them....and probably even inferior to me....But if you want to know what Asia is coming to - and grasp how fast they are surpassing our dumb-azzes.....Watch NHK Tokyo for a few days.....Until then you have no clue how we are being left behind by crap educational standards, total lack of federal vision, government propensity to sell our intellectual capability - rather than fund and nurture it....and the list goes on and on...I could write a book about how deceitful and shameless the federal and state governments are and name many examples where they have screwed Australia out of hundreds of millions, even billions of dollars....and they hope you don't notice....because they are still at it.

Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and parts of China are leaving us for dead. The white walking dead. We had visions.....decades ago.....But the politicians killed them.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.