..... my fault that mine was written crappy and i had assumed...

1. 3,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    ..... my fault that mine was written crappy and i had assumed things...
    saw the sequential post - not enuff into the scene to understand what that should be telling me, if indeed andra related

i had assumed u had been drag bug bitten and were building a car solely for laps at wsid.... to meet an andra race class, and i do not know what ANDRA classes have gbox restrictions/requirements..... anyhoo..... i have now made the assumption that it is a more 'rounded' vehicle.

the video was good though..... sorta my cup of tea, and i see hours and hours ($$) in that billet tranny case. shame it is underneath. some very, very smart and elegant design in that box that i appreciate. u will need stickers though.... otherwise nobody knows.

noisy i expect that box..... maybe u will not need those stickers after all. a thing of beauty like that does complicate the choice for front and rear susp and brakes...... i mean a shortened holden torana banjo and EH front drums do not quite "compliment and complete" the package.

nice

(funny how my spidey senses said gemini/izuzu - was thinking the 2 door first years that came in for holden - about '75 ish - not all that far wrong really)

no dinner 4 me redface.png - apparently i had too large a lunch.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.