AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

True , CMOS is used in everyday devices but there is also...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    True , CMOS is used in everyday devices but there is also cryogenic applications.
    I'll have to put my research cap on and try and find more info on this whether it is room temp or not when I can.

Quantum is still in it's infancy and will be a big market later, so their will be room for several technologies in any case.

wfiot2022.iot.ieee.org/tuto-07/

Tuto-07: CMOS Quantum Devices and Circuits for Future IoT Applications

Description

An ingenious combination of Si-based quantum-dot devices with cryogenic CMOS interface circuitry is shedding light for quantum computing and IoT technology. In this tutorial, we introduce a Cryogenic CMOS Framework for Quantum Computing and Future IoT applications. Three subjects are included:

1. Silicon-based Quantum Devices for Quantum Computing We will discuss the first-of-its-kind, CMOS technology for the implementation of quantum devices, including quantum-dot qubits for quantum registers, quantum-dot transistors for charge sensing, and cryogenic CMOSFETs for interface circuitry. The technical challenges for the fabrication and operation of quantum devices will be addressed from engineering perspectives.
    2. Cryogenic CMOS Interface Circuitry for Quantum Computing The cryogenic interface circuitry has been developed for qubit control and readout. For spin- and superconducting-based qubits, microwave techniques have played an important role in providing periodic pulse control and charge sensing. The qubit state is sensed indirectly by changing the resonance frequency of a microwave resonator or the signal reflection of a microwave reflectometry. The circuit design technique will be reviewed.
    3. Dose Quantum Computing strengthen or threaten IOT Security? To be or not to be. Rapid evolution of quantum computing threatens many popular encryption systems, such as Rivest-Shamir-Adleman, elliptic curve cryptography, or Diffie-Hellman. These existing cryptography systems as cores for modern Internet security ecosystem and spreads worldwide in any IoT devices, which has provided high security until Quantum computing emerges. Concise information about how quantum computing attacks the IoT crypto-system and how quantum computing resists and prevents the IoT devices from Hackers will be offered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.