ZMM 30.8% 0.9¢ zimi limited

maddogmatt you are one crazy man. 100% in WHN your a gambler,...

1. 163 Posts.
    maddogmatt you are one crazy man. 100% in WHN your a gambler, but I love your work

If the USA defaults we will see a sudden slow down and see some possible further reaching implications as expected. However I wont subscribe to the view the economic end of the world is coming. Many markets and investors, thanks to media, attention have already built in the USA default tag. If it dosent default see some positive movements for sure.

IMO WHN, if USA defaults, will not see much movement as long term holders are exactly that, long term holders, so they will not be jumping ship as soon any signs of trouble appear. Will the Seychelles goverment jump ship with this incident....answer "HELL NO"

People always need to invest their money, regardless of current trends. At worst you would see contraction towards autonomous movement of funds but I dont think so. People made money in the GFC, im one of them (not bragging), and alot of people who got so scared and bailed out of the market completely where the people, who ended up getting burnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.004(30.8%)
Mkt cap ! $1.139M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.824K 631.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1185886 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 41760 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.