UNT 7.69% 1.2¢ unith ltd

I appreciate your belief in me that I am holding back the...

1. 5,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    I appreciate your belief in me that I am holding back the company, however I have a million reasons I want this company to succeed….

I want all of us to succeed but I don’t want it at the cost of people buying for the wrong reasons and listening to fairy tales…. The untos are plain a simply just not a smart investment right now.

come on gassed you think we will be a 75million dollar company within 5 months? Seriously? What exactly need to go right between now and then? What are the chances of it all going right?

it won’t be subscription theyre a slow steady increase, it won’t be the big 5 deal (starting to doubt this is even a thing anymore like the Pangea deal), digital heads might get a few clients but that’ll add maybe 300k? The platform will generate interest but not sure what the pricing arrangements are.

even Diablo said maybe cash flow positive by years end when he was speaking to the board… well I have heard this many many times before

so if buy years end they’re talking potentially cashflow positive what are the chances of unto being in the money by end of July?

it’s a massive gamble and I am saying it exactly how it is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.08K 250.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2079514 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 124359 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.