UNT 4.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

UNTO Discussion, page-16

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Just moving UNTO discussion back here....
    I'm still quite positive on UNTO, however I think it will come down to the last few months before we're in the money..
    Looking into my crystal ball, unless there is news of significant deals being signed in the short term, I feel that UNT will hover between 2.5 & 3cents for the next 2 months.
    End of October we get the next 4C, and we will see a rise in revenue because of the hard work on the subscription side. Not massive, but lets say the receipts from customers is in the $1.5-$1.8M range. Expenses will have also risen as staff costs have increased with the new hires, so we're probably not turning a profit, but the big takeaway is that we will have seen 2 consecutive 4C's with revenues rises. Numbers in black & white is what the market likes to see. SP will rise and stabilise in the mid 3c range.
    At the same time, there are small announcements of deals being struck for future talking heads, which stops the SP drifting back. In December that bunch of 3c options are able to be exercised and there is enough support that the SP holds above 3cents.
    In this quarter, we also have the talking head self service platform being released, to much fanfare. This is where it gets interesting. We won't see revenues in black and white until the April 4C, but surely there will be announcements of its acceptance by the world. I feel this is where we're heading for 6cents. April 4C released, and now we've had 4 consecutive 4C reports with revenue rises, plus we're actually seeing talking head revenue. SP is peaking above 6cents now, but there's still fluctuations as some people don't think this is moving fast enough.
    Mid July there will be a market sensitive announcement forecasting that the final quarter for the FY will be well up. This is a couple of weeks before the normal end of FY 4C is announced at the end of July. Call this a pump, and many will, but the desired affect is the SP is racing up past 8-10 cents, or more. And there's enough support in the SP to allow some to sell a few heads so they can exercise their options just before they expire.

Is this a fantasy?? Probably. But I can see this play out, and none of this depends on a multi million dollar deal announced with one of the big 5, or some other big player coming in having seen the self serve platform up and running, or the market waking up to the AI hype and seeing how big Unith's potential in this sector can be. If any of that happens anytime before July next year, then that's the tattslotto win that some people here are hoping for.
    Obviously, this is all IMO, based on nothing other than I've been following this company since 2016, but even without those big SP explosions of those tattslotto events, I can see a pathway where our UNTO options will make decent coin before July next year.
    Last edited by peterlip: 30/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $17.35K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255081 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2627859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.