UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

UNTO Discussion, page-162

1. 21,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2087
    Totally agree with your logic to buy the UNTO's. Did the same, in spades. But the UNTOAs are the only ones on the market, those November ones are there for the company. The UNTOAs are there for the investor AND the trader. You don't have to hold them to the end. In fact, it is prudent to trade them on the way up, buying and selling etc etc, repeat repeat. And with profits, put them into the shares as you go along. You might end up with NO UNTOAs to exercise, having BOUGHT the shares all the way up and for far less than 3 cents per share .You could end up with all your shares having cost you nothing!! It's how it can, and does, work.
    The percentage gains, when that happens, make profits very much quicker than the shares and enable a very profitable exchange. The number of UNTOAs is , what, 12 times less that the shares. It's about supply and demand. Yes, it NEEDS management to deliver the project!!! My confidence there is incomparable to what I had with the UNTOs.
    I have had great success NOT sitting on them with other companies. But, I, too, got caught with my pants down at the end with the UNTOs, but, I had paid for most of them when they were trading. But, as you said, the project simply got horribly tied down along the way. Management that set 6 cents were extremely confident, remember they were all talking the $Billion company. What was a measly 6 cents??? These UNTOAs are in a completely different situation, the project is ready to be released, the 6 cent ones were pie in the sky. I fully understand that buying and trading Options is much more complex, you have to be on the ball, can't just buy and hold and sit. You HAVE to be pro active throughout their lifetime. They are certainly not everyone idea, but, they most certainly can be VERY profitable when managed properly. Let's see how it all works out, but, definitely NEED news, developments and progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $10.07K 619.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 617092 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 985018 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.