NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Share Transfer from a large holder to partner or another...

1. 3,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Share Transfer from a large holder to partner or another account? Might find out in a few days. Interesting although it is pretty hard to guess these things unless you have a proper trading account package, which I do not.

As it is a low volume stock there might also be something going on with options and prices, but I never bothered to work out the amounts and dates/deadlines.

Netcomm is worth a lot now, with a delay, so there might be some fun and games to come.

They have rapidly reduced stock like other manufactures, but kept a supply of small components and now are stockbuilding with contracts. They are using profit to buy components to reduce further loans a bit, rather than pay shareholders and take out larger loans. Hopefully kept it in US dollars to save money. Not different to how they have always done things to advantage the company, but it can get disappointing even though it is the correct/smartest thing to do given the high dollar.

The only thing that really grated with me was the Tuna mistake and the huge amount of shares they handed over. They needed services to smooth the high AUD, but it failed pretty bad, even though it was again the correct sort of thing to attempt. All in the past now though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.