GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

unusual trading patterns

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Two down days and I can hear the crickets chirping. I would like to ask everyone's opinion on the suspect trading patterns appearing on GOT during the past few days. I believe there is a bot at work manipulating this stock. It has only appeared this week.

A look at the course of sales throughout the day will reveal many trades of non-marketable parcels being executed, mostly 7-10 shares at a time. I am not going to discuss how the bots operate because I believe there is plenty of coverage on this controversial issue currently on Hotcopper, thus do your own research.

The bot will either prop (bid up), cap (sell down), or churn (generate volume to offload a large quantity of shares).

Which one is occurring on GOT?
    Why is this occurring?
    What is the overall goal of the manipulation?
    Who is the fund/broker/manipulator behind this bot?
    Is it, for example, Azure capital offloading millions of shares?

I want to know everyone's opinions on what is occurring at present. Gibb River, Retrac, Novac, Gizard, and The Fridge - you are all VERY knowledgeable posters on this stock, and I think you'd all have a very fair idea as to what is playing out at present. Care to enlighten us? Any other contributors would also be welcome to respond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.