OJC 0.00% 16.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Unusual Trading

1. ich
    672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I thought a new thread that simply looks at some of the unusual trading that has been evident over the last few months. Scherobi has identified quite a few as have I, but there appears to be an obvious one today.

Yesterday a 1mill sell order was put in at 2.8c (first off the rank) and today a mill buy order was put in at 2.7c (first off the rank). I suggest it is the same person. The sell price yesterday helped push the SP down and they then pick up the shares at 2.7. They are then first in the queue to sell at 2.8 (thus picking up a profit) or, more likely they'll then pull their sell order off the market most likely meaning the SP would bounce back up, at which time they sell and begin the same process again.

Of course if the SP bounces up triggering their sell order first, this plan wont work, or not in the short term at least, but I have the feeling that this 'manipulation' has been going on for a while as this stock is so illiquid, and they know that 2.7 or 2.8c is a cheap price anyhow.

of course I'm probably just paranoid!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.